Competence Center of the National Technological Initiative (NTI) of Russia in the area of Robotics and Mechatronics was merged into the Innopolis University in 2018.
Here, in cooperation with the participants of the technology consortium, we are developing new educational programs and implementing innovation projects for businesses and public customers. Professionals of the center are involved in developing the robotics roadmap till 2024.
Industry Robotics Laboratory develops innovative process engineering solutions for introducing the automation of car-manufacturing industry, electronics, metallurgy, food industry, and other industries. Moreover, the laboratory staff work on enhancing the accuracy of performing contact operations within a large workspace.
1. Metrology and calibration
2. Manipulation and motion planning
3. Collaborative robotics
4. Developing robotic cells and the components thereof
Laboratory staff perform scientific research aiming at developing industry solutions based on mobile robotic platforms, commercial self-driving cars, and unmanned air vehicles.
1. Autonomous terrain vehicles
2. Unmanned air vehicles
3. Undersea and surface robots
4. Homogeneous and heterogeneous group interactions of unmanned vehicles
5. Agricultural robotics
6. Multiagent systems
Laboratory staff perform scientific research in the area of developing and using advanced mechatronic components as well as developing the algorithms and software for optimally designing mechatronic tools.
1. Dynamics and control systems
2. Human-like robots and promoters
3. Actuators and effectory systems
4. Simulating and designing complicated robotic systems
5. Perception, manipulation, and distant regulation
6. Mechatronics, sensorics, and sensing
7. Additive processes and prototyping of robotic systems
8. Mobile robotics
9. Service robotics