Language of tuition – English
216 professors and academic staff from 22 countries with experience in global leading IT companies
61 academic partners around the world, including leading universities and CERN
grant applications in 2019
average exam score of students enrolled in the 1st year
Bachelor’s degree program is «Informatics and Computer Science».
For Master students, there are 4 training programs: «AI and Robotics»; «Software engineering»; «Cybersecurity»; «Data Science».
Postgraduate study - «Theoretical foundations of computer science».
Language of tuition – English.
Students of the Innopolis University get modern education and take on independent research projects in the sphere of IT and robotics. At the end of their studies, students implement an industrial project, that is counted toward a thesis.
The Center for Competences of the National Technology Initiative in the field of "Robotics and Mechatronics" was established at the Innopolis University in 2018.
The activities of the Center are aimed at conducting scientific research, developing educational programs in priority areas of robotics, and implementing industrial projects together with a technological consortium.
30 161 sq.m.
– 27 lecture rooms for 1 140 people
– 17 meeting rooms
– Library area of 2 390 sq.m
– 610 seats in the cafeteria
– 309 parking slots
– 96 bicycle parking slots
35 398 sq.m. total area
– 1 074 people, capacity of student dormitories
– 4 buildings
– Accommodation for 2-5 people in modern apartments
– 124 seats at cafeterias
8 602 sq.m. total area
– Swimming pool
– Fitness facilities
– Sports halls
– Multi-purpose sports grounds
– Football ground
– Tennis court
200 events per year
49 student club
The University hosts conferences, forums, hackathons, summits, open lectures given by representatives of the high-tech industry from all over the world. In 2017, 152 events were held at the University.
A student may open his own club. Today at the Innopolis University there are 41 student clubs, they vary from language and sports to cyber security clubs.
Olympiads are included in the list of the Russian Union of school Olympiads
Educational shifts in Olympiad directions
School children annual coverage
Occupational guidance for school students Getting acquainted with IT industry tasks Assistance in choosing an IT field as a professional development area Innopolis University offers STEM-program training for high school students.
The program includes a profound course in Robotics, Programming, Mathematics and Project activities. These classes develop students' skills and competencies for participation in competitions and help to matriculate to the University.
Innopolis University Olympiads:
– Innopolis Open (computer science, mathematics, information security, robotics)
– National technology initiative Olympiad, 2 profiles: Intelligent robotic systems and FINTECH software engineering
– Inter IT, digital skills Olympiad for Russian-speaking residents of foreign countries
– All-Russian project competition ROST
– Asia-Pacific computer science Olympiad
– STEM-Olympiad for students in grades 4-6
– European Olympiad in Informatics for juniors
Мы проводим крупные всероссийские и международные олимпиады